Saturday, February 28, 2009

the island..

Basically today i don't know why but it seems that its hard for me to get up today.its like my eyes burdens me somehow where it prevents me from wanting me to woke up.but then im glad that i was able to got up around 5.after i was able to wake up finally,i decided to keep myself awared by playing ps3 games,winning eleven 2009.by 6 a.m,i stopped playing and went to take my shower.arrived at school around 6.30.i went straight to class.just sit in there doing nothing at all until after registration,had a few laughs with joel on the way out of class.it was biology now,today we learned about hormones.and we were given a task to give our views what it means by hormones itself,we need to answer it in less than 5 minutes and sadly i wasn't able to finish it within the time given.next was maths,we are still learning about kinematics.nothing much happening in maths class today.then it was break,talked with ziemah,had a few laughs.she sure is vain all right,i took few photos of where she insisted that i do so.then it was ps,did my maths assignment and i hang out with adeq,after that i went to take photos with tina.next was gp,only one thing that we did today.continued watching movie,the island.that's all.then it was lunch,i meet up with zaty as naomi and jimah asked me to accompanied her.so i did.then we,as in me and zaty meet up with naomi and we went to our registration class.guess what?there's a surprise birthday party for zaty.it was only a small party of 4 people,namely me,zaty,naomi and jimah.there's also cake.We kinda eat there also.you know,i thought naomi was actually wanna take her things.i guess i was mistaken.before 15 minutes to 1,i meet up with mezah who was finally come here to meet us.i mean she really misses us so much that she always cried when thinking of us.i bullied naomi as always xp and kinda continued bullied mezah as well since its been a while i don't bullied her.then it was chemistry.we learned about hydrolysis of esters which acts as an acid or a base.then we have our chemistry extra class after that.we learned about properties of metallic,3d covalent and ionic compound.and also polymerisation.the extra class ended at 4.then i went out with my aunt and her daughters to somewhere around berakas.at 5 i reached home,and then my cousins came to played ps3,as usuals,call of duty:world at war.we played until it was 6.after that,i sorta played penalty kick with my cousins,and im the goal keeper.then my cousin become the keeper.guess what happen in my second attempt of the kick?i got slipped hahahahahaha xp yes,i did.the ground was kinda slippery due to the rain.at night,i studied for awhile then i fell asleep.and i kinda woke up at 10 where it was the right time to woke up as i went to picked up my cousins who went to singapore last week.their flight arrived at 11p.m,and they went out from the terminal around 11.30.then we went home.i was planning to go to bed as i reached home but it doesn't work out so i decided to watched futurama and around 2 then i finally got sleepy and went to bed..

No comments: