Sunday, February 1, 2009

Three birthdays plus guitar hero world tour..

Woke up at 5,watched the day the earth stood still on ps3.then studied biology for an hour and also i did my design experiment.im almost done,i just had to asked miss aisah tomorrow cause im curious about something.after that,i played with my ps3,played online.then i watched one tree hill season 6 episode 13,also at my ps3.after that,my cousin came to play.at first,the game was in my room.at 1.30 it was at the living room,we had a function at home around 3.three people's birthday in my family.my big brother(28th),my auntie(28th) and my auntie's son(31st).we had barbeque again,its like its becoming a tradition already,like every function we had.there's gotta be a barbeque going on.i helped out in organising and preparing of the foods.then recite and we eat!after that,we cut the cakes.then opening present time.my uncle gave my brother man utd's jersey.and my brother's girlfriend (my sister-in-law gonna be,seriously)gave him..guess what?the thing we always wanna buy.guitar hero world set band bundle!!we all was like so relief!crazy dude.so we played!im the drummer/guitarist since i don't sing xp we played all night long since the time we played it during the party.at 9.30,i studied biology for quarter hour then i watched king of queens season 2..

No comments: