Friday, February 27, 2009

study-free..

Simple said today is a boring day for me.but then to think about it,today is a rather less stressful than any other days.what i mean was that freedom from school,basically a study-free day for me.but then i think this gonna end soon.why?my parents force me to go tution.so what can i do anything about it?nothing?yes,nothing to be done in particular.i just nod along with them.lets see now ah,i woke myself up around 4 i think?i don't know ah,maybe its my nature to woke up this early like everyday,even if i slept late i would wake up at exactly this time or before that.but then im glad so that if its school day,i won't be rushing.im just gonna chill.so where was i?ohh yea,i played call of duty:world at war online.i told you so,you will never get tired of playing online once you experienced it.im not saying that you're going to get addicted to it,just more interested playing it than the normal ones.i played the game for 3 hours i guess?hahahahahaha xp then i watched fun with dick and jane on my ps3.after that i want to played winning eleven 2009 but then i got to update it into the latest version.so then i waited and after its done,once im about to play,it asked me to download new updates again!i got pissed that i let it finished download on hold while i watched yes man!by the time i finish watched the movie,its done.oh god,it sure knows how to pisses me off.i decided to change the game to guitar hero world tour,now i wanted to played online actually,but then it just doesn't want to be connected to the server and i just don't know why.so i decided to played the quickplay with my lil sister.we played until it was time for jumat prayer.after jumat prayer,i ate my lunch and at 2 my cousins came.we played the three games that i mentioned earlier,guitar hero world tour,call of duty:world at war and winning eleven 2009 in that order maybe it just not my luck today,i kinda lost in almost all the games we played today.we played until it was 6,then we played futsal at the back of my home.today i guess i got a lil bit of luck since i managed to scored a hat-trick today where we won with the score 3-2.i got the potential to be a goal keeper,basically i managed to play in every position in which i would felt comfortable at any position i played.at night,i decided to laid off that ground rule i said just now.i did my biology assignment in which i unintentionally forgot to do it due to some inevitable reasons.after that,i studied chemistry and then i watched futurama..

No comments: