Sunday, March 1, 2009

tution was sucks actually..

Oh god,today i started my tution.i don't want to actually but i was force to do so.then i can't complaint about it.also it was maybe for a good cause.so i attended the tution class at 8.it was at the melabau complex.the name the tution was bimbingan hadi sdn bhd.today i started off my tution with chemistry.my tutor was mr lim.to be honest,i don't need to tution chemistry and also biology.if maths,that was fine.i find it bored you know?when we learned about things that we already know and understands it over and over again.its like its annoying.and the thing is i don't ask so many question unless if im curious about something.and if in a class,more than one person participate in it.it would be better,people would asked questions and i don't.from that,if they asked something that i don't recognise,i could coped with it.now that did not happen here,i was the only attendance there.so i don't many questions.so basically my tution school was really boring.it feels like i don't need it at all.it lasts for an hour only,thank you god x) then i went to gadong with my parents,had my breakfast at c.a.m.then i went to plaza athirah for awhile.after that i went to the stadium with my parents cause there's a book fair there.it was so boring,i thought there's gonna be an interesting things going on there.i went home at 12.soon afterwards my cousins came to played until it 4.we played 2 games of call of duty:world at war and modern warfare.when they left,my cousins who just arrived back at brunei last night came.so we had alot of fun while they're here.at first,we played ps3 then we played football outside the house.they went home at 6.i was supposed to go to ms this afternoon actually to watched my friends doing drama.but i don't have people to accompanied me there cause all of them are occupied doing their stuffs being busy xp at night,i studied chemistry for 2 hours then i watched the o.c season 4..

No comments: