Sunday, February 22, 2009

honda cars..

i woke up at 4 today where i studied for three hours.then i watched the o.c season 4.at 10,i went out with my siblings,to gadong.you know what?im broke!yes,really hahahahahaha xp so i sort of had a treat from my brother.there's an exhibition going on at the mall.to be specific,honda cars.if im not mistaken,it was honda jazz,honda civic module and honda odyssey.we just strolling around at mall.after that,we went to hua ho manggis.and again,we just stroll around there.we went at 1 where i played call of duty:world at war with my cousins for an hour.then i went out again since there's no electricity at home.i went to my cousins house at kilanas.had a few fun and laughs there.i went there for a reason actually.my cousins are going to singapore.at 4,we went to airport.had a few fun also there with my lil cousins.i went home at 6 and again i played call of duty:world at war with my cousins for an hour.thank god the electricity is back on.at night,i watched the o.c season 4..

No comments: