Monday, February 9, 2009

first day of assessment..

Today as usual,i woke up at 5 and i just played around to release tension before going to school in which i arrived there around 7.30 where we had our assembly.thank god it was only a short assembly hee~after assembly,it was chemistry.we just did our own revision since tomorrow we're having our chemistry assessment.i just read chemistry textbook and helped iena studied.after chemistry it was biology.we learned about homeostatis today.the introduction of it,then we did our own revision.then it was break,went to class early and deejah says hai to me,finally!!hahahahaha adeq told me that she's scared of me and i don't know why.and i think she still is,even when she says hai to me.because of her expression,she look so nervous and afraid.toink~enough about that.she's just a friend.anyway,i went to class with sufi,we talked and talked about the assessment,and i bullied zimah xp after that,i went downstairs to meet up with the best friends at our hang out spot just for awhile.then i went back upstairs and annoyed mas on my way to class.after break,it was maths!assessment.it was okay though,i left 1 question worth 3 marks blank since it confuses me.overall the paper was all right,i managed to answered it.then it was ps,fooling around with adeq,tina and adeq.went home at 12 and played guitar hero world tour.i studied chemistry for awhile.after i done,i played winning eleven 2009 until it was night where my cousins joined me play.at night i watched king of queens season 2 disc 3..

No comments: