Saturday, February 14, 2009

primary standard..

Woke up at 5 today where i just played with my phone until it was time for school at which i arrived there at 7.30.went to class and sat for awhile.after registration,it was biology.yay!alhamdulillah,i passed!finally!my first time passed on biology paper hee~seriously,i hardly ever would pass when it comes to biology test,i gotta admit it.i got B i think?did correction for the paper.after that,it was maths.did some correction,and then did some past paper questions.during break,i did my maths assignment on past paper questions until it was my ps which was after this.after i've done,just hanging out with tina,adeq and zemooo.after that,i had my gp.again,just doing researched about cloning.i got C for my gp which considered by miss nurul as one of a good essay hee~during lunch,i just played with my psp.and it was chemistry.did design experiment on oxalic acid.using that,make a primary standard.went home at 2,thank god my aunt picked me up.i hate going home late without doing anything at all.i watched the o.c season 3 for awhile and then i played call of duty:world at war and guitar hero world tour until it was night.at night,i continued watching the o.c season 3..

No comments: