Monday, January 19, 2009

Teenage mutant ninja turtles..

Today i woke up at 4 where i played with my psp.i arrived at school around 7.35.went to class and sat for a few minutes.after registration,it was chemistry.submitted my assignment.learning something about electrochemistry still,doing some past paper questions.it was interesting though.next was biology.we learned about the opening introductioo of the new topic,photosynthesis.during breaktime,hang out with the best friends as usual.went to class early as i have test today,it was so freaking hard hahahahahahaha xp so yea,i left few questions unanswered.next was my ps,talked with adeq.doing crazy things with adeq.oh yea,new canteen owner x) and i recognised one of the canteen owner,it was my auntie.i went home early today as there's no class later for gp.when i got home.my cousin was there at my room.my parent said her mum was at the hospital.so i hang out with him until his dad picked him up which is around 3 where before he went home,he played psp while i watched how i met your mother season 2 then we played ps3.after he went home,i continued playing ps3 and then i played psp.at night,i watched all four old movies of teenage mutant ninja turtles..

No comments: