Thursday, January 29, 2009

Devastated..

Today i woke up at 4 and i did some studying until it was time for school at which i arrived early at 7.i sat alone at our usual spot,did some reading and studying for awhile.then i went to class where i talked with joel for awhile.after registration,i went to my maths class,we just did some classwork.then it was my ps.i hang out with adeq and zemoo.today qawie came and adeq was so happy.im glad to see her so happy.im just sitting alone and did some studying.after break,it was gp.read some article and thats it.then it was chemistry,continued learning about structure and bonding of benzene which include sulphuration,alkalination,chlorination,dehydrogenation,aculation and nitration.then it was lunch,did some studying and played with my psp.then it was biology,miss aisah explained about our task which is designing an experiment,3 to be specific.class finished early at 1.40.i went home late and i heard result was out.i was calm at first.take few photos with the best friends.at 3.30,i went to check up my result and i can't believed it with my own eyes you know?i got nothing,i was terrified.i thought atleast i got something,a C or D or even an E but i guess it was just not my luck.and i thought i was just gonna let it go but i can't,i mean i know i could retake it again but i felt devastated you know?its like making me demotivated.i know i shouldn't be but god,i don't know.help me get through with this.went home at 4,i can't stop thinking about it even when i played futsal with my cousins.At night,i watched how i met your mother season 4..













No comments: