Sunday, January 18, 2009

Barbeque..

Today i had a fun-terrific day..i woke up at 8,i played with my xbox360 until it was 10 then i watched how i met your mother season 2 until it was noon.then i went downstairs and outside to helped out with the barbeque.i went inside for a while cause my cousins wants to played ps3,so i put the games inside the living room so that many people can watched them play in a large screen television.then i went back upstairs to take my camera,and i took some pictures outside.after awhile,i played badminton with my little sister and my cousins.then my other cousins from kilanas came.soon after they arrived,we went inside to cut out birthday cake.it was my big brother's birthday.actually it was yesterday but then we wanted to celebrate it today cause no one could managed to do the barbeque because we might become sleepy,so yeah~after we done that,we eat and played ps3 simultaneously.my cousins plays with my camera while i eat.oh yea,i forgot to mention something.by the time we all went inside to cut the cake,we already finished barbequeing hee~the party goes on until it was 7.i went upstairs to take my shower after it finished.then i finally did some researched for my gp presentation,and i chat with ili aqilah for awhile.god,i miss that girl so much.thank you allah for giving us a chance to talked.then i watched how i met your mother,season 2..

No comments: