Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Debate..

Today i woke up at 4 where i download some songs by all american rejects and the academy is.arrived at school around 7.25.went to our usual spot where i hang out with the best friends.put my bag down,talked with ang and adeq before they had assembly.ohh and by the way tomorrow's our turn to have assembly.then i went to registration class with joel.in class i sat next to him and played psp hahahahahaha xp after registration was my ps,went to our usual spot,meet up with them and went to the canteen and they bought 'roti pratha'.so they ate,it was small about the half size of 'martabak' and its $1.50.while they eat,tina just came as in just arrived at school late.after they finished,adeq accompanied me to the library,photocopy something.after that,went back and we just talked.after my ps was my gp which was at the language lab where the last two groups gonna do their presentation.after that,miss nurul gave us an article about debate based on our presentation.the proposal and opposal of should junk food ads be banned.during breaktime,i just played with my psp while hanging out with the best friends.then it was chemistry,we did another few last(as told)past paper question about electrochemistry.next was biology,err..no class i guess?so i just played with my psp and read a few pages inside biology textbook.then it was lunch,hang out and played again with my psp.next was maths,still learning about differentiation,product rule..went home at 3 and played with my xbox360 then at night,i watched how i met your mother..

No comments: