Saturday, January 17, 2009

Overslept..

I had a good night sleep last night where i really really had a nice sleep that i overslept hahahahahahaha xp seriously i woke up at 6.30.took a shower and then suit up,went to school.arrived at school around 7.30.talked with hazmi for awhile at class.after registration,it was biology.we didn't learned anything again today,instead we continued doing our previous exercise which we haven't finished it.then it was maths,and again didn't learned anything new yet we continued doing exercise.during breaktime,hang out with the best friends.after break it was ps,tina told us stories of her cat,so funny story.we ate 'cucur udang' today.next was gp and it was at computer lab.we did some researched on junk food ads..during lunch,hang out with the best friends for awhile.i went up to class early since i got bored.it was chemistry,we discussed about our practical.we didn't learned anything new today.i went home late!not at 2 and it sucks!so i just played with my psp for three hours.and also i hang out with fath since i hate being alone hahahahahahaha xp so i had someone to talk to while waiting for someone to pick me up.supposably my sister picked me up but she doesn't want to so i had to call my dad.but he picked me up at 5.when i reached home,i played xbox 360 until it was night.at night,i watched how i met your mother season 2..

No comments: