Friday, January 23, 2009

Street soccer..

I woke up at 5 where i played xbox360 until it was 8 then i watched teenage mutant ninja turtles 4.at 10,i went out with my family to bandar,at kota mutiara where i just accompany my mum and my sisters strolling around there.then went to yayasan with my big sister cause she wanted to go to the bookstore and buy something there.on the way,we went window shopping for digital camera.after that we went back to where we went to before to meet up with my mum.then we went to winmark,my mum bought something there.then we split up where my mum went to the tailor's shop,my big sister had her nail polish at some saloon whereas me and my lil sister who just had her hair washed just before my big sister had her nail polish.then we wait downstairs outside for my dad.then we went to yayasan again,to eat lunch.actually we wanted to eat at c.a.m restaurant but then my mum change her mind cause my cousins was there and she felt wierd being seen there err..thats what she said.so we ate at jolibee hee~after we ate,went home.had my jumat prayer.after that,my cousins came to played ps3 until it was 5.then we played futsal.at night,actually my cousin invited me to play street soccer at stadium but then it was cancel due to raining.so i watched the last few episode of how i met your mother season 3..

No comments: