Friday, January 30, 2009

Chemistry..

Today i woke up at 5 where i did some studying for an hour or two i guess?then i watched how i met your mother season 4.at some time that morning my mum was going out,i wanted to joined her but i was left,what a bummer!i wanted to buy something using my parents money..so since i was left behind,i decided to continued watching how i met your mother season 4 until it was 9.30,then i played ps3.i played until it was time for jumat prayer.after jumat prayer,my cousins came to played ps3.so we played until it was 5.i had to stayed at home since they're here,cause my mum was going out again to bandar.i surf the internet and download some movies,namely:twilight,blast from the past,big daddy,that thing you do,big fat liar,two and a half men season 5 and 6 while i was updating my ps3 system data.at night,i studied chemistry all night long,i just adored chemistry even though i felt unsatisfied and devastated with my result.i seem to wonder what went wrong with my result..

No comments: